The CropKing GrazeGreen Fodder System has been designed and built with an emphasis on water conservation, durability and performance.
- This system uses a hydroponic practice called Nutrient Film Technique (NFT). In a NFT system, a thin film of nutrient solution flows down a channel through the root mass, feeding the plants along the way. It is then collected in a reservoir and recirculated through the feeding system. CropKing uses a high quality food grade PVC channel which provides the rigidity and durability you need for a consistent crop for years to come. The fodder produced in our system can be grown to meet organic certification requirements.
Rack Support System
- Our rack support system is made of square galvanized steel to prevent rusting. It has adjustable feet allowing you to provide the proper slope for the nutrient solution to run into the drain lines and recirculated through the system. The overall footprint of the assembled system is 14’ L x 44” W x 6’4” H
- The method of producing the fodder consists of feeding the fodder by passing a film of nutrient past the root base. This method eliminates spraying and, therefore, reduces humidity and the potential for diseases, fungi and molds.
- Our system reduces, and under the proper environmental conditions, eliminates the growth of molds. This system does not spray water or nutrients on the plants so the grass is clean and free of any harmful molds or disease.
- Recirculating nutrient system
- Climatically controlled environment
- UV stabilized PVC channel
- Automated nutrient dosing
- Conserves water while producing premium quality fodder
- Fodder can be grown to meet organic standards
- Package includes detailed assembly instructions, as well as a fodder growers manual